Splunk Cloud Platform

What makes cloud migration to Splunk Cloud Platform successful?

WhitneySink
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hybrid and multi-cloud deployments is the new reality for many organizations today who want to get the most out of their on-premises and cloud investments. With the pace of hybrid and multi-cloud deployments on the rise how can one ensure your cloud is fully optimized and not froth with security and reliability concerns? Are there any best practices and recommendations for migrating self-managed Splunk Enterprise deployments to Splunk Cloud Platform (Splunk platform capabilities delivered as a service) efficiently and smoothly?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

WhitneySink
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

With Splunk Cloud Platform, Splunk Platform capabilities delivered as-a-service you can spend more time innovating and less time managing the complexity of the hybrid and multi-cloud.

In The IDC Report: What Makes a Cloud Migration Successful? A Best Practice Blueprint from Customers

International Data Corporation (IDC) along with two large organizations offer best practices and recommendations for migrating self-managed Splunk Enterprise deployments to Splunk Cloud Platform (Splunk platform capabilities delivered as a service) efficiently to increase agility, security, empower innovation and accelerate return on investment realization.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

WhitneySink
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

With Splunk Cloud Platform, Splunk Platform capabilities delivered as-a-service you can spend more time innovating and less time managing the complexity of the hybrid and multi-cloud.

In The IDC Report: What Makes a Cloud Migration Successful? A Best Practice Blueprint from Customers

International Data Corporation (IDC) along with two large organizations offer best practices and recommendations for migrating self-managed Splunk Enterprise deployments to Splunk Cloud Platform (Splunk platform capabilities delivered as a service) efficiently to increase agility, security, empower innovation and accelerate return on investment realization.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...