Splunk Cloud Platform

We have a Splunk Cloud client who requires data to remain in the EU (Dublin or Frankfurt)

pwelbourn
Loves-to-Learn Everything

"Splunk Cloud is primarily available in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) US Virginia region. If you require your data to be co-located, there are global data centers in the US (Virginia, California, Oregon), EU (Dublin, Frankfurt), Asia Pacific (Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo), and South America (São Paulo)."

I am unable to find documentation stating the option of storing your data only in one region. Could you please help point me in the right direction to find this information.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

mattymo
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Splunk cloud instances are built in single regions only. They do not span multiple aws regions, unless you buy multiple instances.

I recently worked with a client with the same requirements and they chose to host their indexers and searchheads in Dublin.

I'll see if I can rustle up documentation to that effect, but I speak from experience.

- MattyMo
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...