Splunk Cloud Platform

Splunk Cloud Trial throws an internal error

onovitskyi
Explorer

Hello all,

Basically, I can't use Splunk Cloud Trial. It constantly throws "An internal error was detected when creating the stack.".

onovitskyi_0-1635947813181.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

onovitskyi
Explorer

Hi, actually the problem is gone. I just forgot to write about that in the topic.

Actually, I did nothing to solve the issue. I created that topic, waited a hour or so, tried to use Splunk cloud trial and it was working.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

You could contact splunk support for this.

Few other people reported the same issue when they are trying to spun up a new cloud trial 

0 Karma

onovitskyi
Explorer

Hi, actually the problem is gone. I just forgot to write about that in the topic.

Actually, I did nothing to solve the issue. I created that topic, waited a hour or so, tried to use Splunk cloud trial and it was working.

0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

Could you please help with the solution? Did you reach out to Splunk Support on this?

0 Karma

onovitskyi
Explorer

I'm sorry, forgot to write that I did nothing. I edited my post that I marked as an answer for simplicity sake.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...