Splunk Cloud Platform

PDF Gen endpoint errors

1walker2wheels
Observer

Hello fellow Splunkers,

I've recently run into a bit of an issue while working on an automation process. For context, I have already reviewed the following without success:
Solved: Re: Generate PDF from View in REST API - Splunk Community
Can I Export PDF Via Rest? - Splunk Community

In short, when do not ship the modified XML in my GET request I get the following response:

PDF endpoint must be called with one of the following args: 'input-dashboard=<dashboard-id>' or 'input-report=<report-id>' or 'input-dashboard-xml=<dashboard-xml>'

Which is more or less expected. However when I do send the modified XML in my GET request, this is what comes back:

1walker2wheels_1-1661807233416.png

I know the endpoint is functioning as I'm able to manually export the dashboard results utilizing the web interface without issue. However the manual process tie up half my day, and is not scalable moving forward.

Any advice from those who have been able to solve this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...