Splunk Cloud Platform

Not able to hit webhook through Splunk Cloud instance.

saurabhtathode
Engager

Hello All,

We added Webhook as one of the action item for Splunk report. But whenever search criteria is met we are not getting any hit on webhook. So we tried adding one more simple action which is mail alert. Surprisingly I m receiving a mail once search criteria is met but no any hit on webhook.

Webhook url is deployed in our internal network so are we supposed to open Firewall for Splunk cloud instance url? Also do Splunk team needs to add our internal IP any where? Please provide your valuable suggestion to get it worked.

Please note that we are using Splunk cloud instance.

Thanks in advance,

Labels (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If you do not open your firewall then how will the webhook URL be reached?  Contact Splunk Cloud Support for assistance as they may need to do something on their end as well.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...