Splunk Cloud Platform

In handler users: Could not get info for role that does not exist

splunkcol
Builder

Hello there,

Sorry for the bad translation.

Some time ago I installed a plugin called "Splunk Secure Gateway" during installation and configuration it was necessary to create a new role with the same name "securegateway"

Today I am trying to enter a new user and I get the error message "In handler 'users': Could not get info for role that does not exist: securegateway"

The funny thing is that the user that I am trying to create I am only assigning the role "user"

splunkcol_0-1632770791032.png

splunkcol_2-1632770972910.png

Labels (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

splunkcol
Builder

I had to open a ticket to Splunk and after almost 15 days with no response I solved the problem myself.

I went into Settings> Users and removed all roles from users and reassigned them and the problem was fixed.

Too bad Splunk's after-sales service for such an expensive product.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

splunkcol
Builder

I had to open a ticket to Splunk and after almost 15 days with no response I solved the problem myself.

I went into Settings> Users and removed all roles from users and reassigned them and the problem was fixed.

Too bad Splunk's after-sales service for such an expensive product.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...