Splunk Cloud Platform

How to restart the splunk cloud?

vibushan_s
Explorer

I've installed an application in splunk cloud, it asks to restart the splunk. Could you tell me how to 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

SentinelPrime01
Explorer

The only way to restart Splunk Cloud is by going to Settings - Server Controls - Restart Splunk

0 Karma

aasabatini
Motivator

Hi  @vibushan_s 

It's not possible restart splunkcloud, you need to open a case and ask to the splunk support.

“The answer is out there, Neo, and it’s looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.”

vibushan_s
Explorer

Can't we do it without opening a case?

0 Karma

aasabatini
Motivator

Hi @vibushan_s 

no unfortunately It's not possible, I havee the same issue 😥

“The answer is out there, Neo, and it’s looking for you, and it will find you if you want it to.”
0 Karma

vibushan_s
Explorer

Mine is a free trial one, so is there any free support from splunk cloud to restart!, because if i go to submit a case, it requires an active subscription of a support program. 

So is there any other way i can contact them or send a request to restart splunk cloud?

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...