Splunk Cloud Platform

How to Power Bi integration with Splunk- Getting Error

saurabhtathode
Engager

PowerBI_error.PNGPowerBI_datasource.PNGHello All,

We are trying to achieve Power BI integration with Splunk. We have Power BI installed on windows machine and we also installed ODBC driver to connect to Splunk.

As part of configuration we added credentials (same with which we connect to our splunk cloud instance) and URL in Power BI Get Data options but we are getting below error:

"Details: "ODBC: ERROR [HY000] [Splunk][SplunkODBC] (40) Error with HTTP API, error code: Couldn't connect to serverERROR [HY000] [Splunk][SplunkODBC] (40) Error with HTTP API, error code: Couldn't connect to server"

I am attaching connection screenshot and error screenshot. Please let me know if we can add any more information.

Please try to help on same as this will ease reporting to great extent 🙂

Labels (2)

Splunker96
Builder

@saurabhtathode Have you installed ODBC drivers on the server?

Drivers needs to be downloaded and place in driver's directory under the Power BI app? My guess.

0 Karma

ekretsch
Engager

I am experiencing the same problem. Was there any resolution to this one?

0 Karma

Splunker96
Builder

@ekretsch Have you installed ODBC drivers on the server?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What’s new on Splunk Lantern in August

This month’s Splunk Lantern update gives you the low-down on all of the articles we’ve published over the past ...

Welcome to the Future of Data Search & Exploration

You have more data coming at you than ever before. Over the next five years, the total amount of digital data ...

This Week's Community Digest - Splunk Community Happenings [8.3.22]

Get the latest news and updates from the Splunk Community here! News From Splunk Answers ✍️ Splunk Answers is ...