Splunk Cloud Platform

How can App's developer send Splunk Cloud App request?

King_Of_Shawn
Explorer

I'm a Splunk Add-on/App developer, and the Splunk-App I developed has passed the app inspect and runs well on Splunk Enterprise, but how can I get Splunk Cloud certification flag?

The flag like this picture:

King_Of_Shawn_0-1633762744567.png

Only customers can send Splunk Cloud App request? Really?

I think It's too inconvenient, as a developer, I can't submit my own review request...

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Find a friend or customer with a Splunk Cloud account and ask them to submit a request to install your app.  That will trigger a review.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Find a friend or customer with a Splunk Cloud account and ask them to submit a request to install your app.  That will trigger a review.

---
0 Karma

King_Of_Shawn
Explorer

Is that the only way? And Is trial license of Splunk Cloud account OK? Thanks for your reply.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

A trial Splunk Cloud account won't work because trial accounts don't have access to Splunk support.

---

King_Of_Shawn
Explorer

Hi, If I pass the Splunk Cloud review in US site, do I need to send review request again on other sites such as AU site?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

No.  Once an app is approved it can be installed on any Splunk Cloud site.

---

King_Of_Shawn
Explorer

Hi, friend. In fact, I have encountered a new question, If I need to upgrade the APP later, do I need to resubmit the new version for Splunk Cloud review?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Yes.  Every version must be vetted for Splunk Cloud.

---
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...