Splunk Cloud Platform

How can App's developer send Splunk Cloud App request?

King_Of_Shawn
Explorer

I'm a Splunk Add-on/App developer, and the Splunk-App I developed has passed the app inspect and runs well on Splunk Enterprise, but how can I get Splunk Cloud certification flag?

The flag like this picture:

King_Of_Shawn_0-1633762744567.png

Only customers can send Splunk Cloud App request? Really?

I think It's too inconvenient, as a developer, I can't submit my own review request...

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Find a friend or customer with a Splunk Cloud account and ask them to submit a request to install your app.  That will trigger a review.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Find a friend or customer with a Splunk Cloud account and ask them to submit a request to install your app.  That will trigger a review.

---
0 Karma

King_Of_Shawn
Explorer

Is that the only way? And Is trial license of Splunk Cloud account OK? Thanks for your reply.

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

A trial Splunk Cloud account won't work because trial accounts don't have access to Splunk support.

---

King_Of_Shawn
Explorer

Hi, If I pass the Splunk Cloud review in US site, do I need to send review request again on other sites such as AU site?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

No.  Once an app is approved it can be installed on any Splunk Cloud site.

---

King_Of_Shawn
Explorer

Hi, friend. In fact, I have encountered a new question, If I need to upgrade the APP later, do I need to resubmit the new version for Splunk Cloud review?

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Yes.  Every version must be vetted for Splunk Cloud.

---
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...