Splunk Cloud Platform

Can not access cloud trial instance with sc_admin account

jeremiahRF

Can not access cloud trial instance with sc_admin account

This is the 2nd time trial has been interrupted.

yesterday i was able to send reset. received password reset email and then i was back in.

this morning sc_admin account was not working. I tried same process to reset password and ive tried 7 various times today and never get a password reset email. I've even called support and that person was unable to help me get back in to the trial instance. can someone please advise?

Please note i have not changed password for sc_admin account either time that it changed or became inactive somehow. Consecutive days overnight the password does not allow me to access instance. This time the password reset process does not appear to be working either. I'd also like to mention that its not a very good potential customer experience when a support person on phone can't even figure out how to get you back in to instance after speaking with their channels.

Labels (2)
0 Karma

Roy_9
Motivator

Hello @jeremiahRF 

getting a hold of splunk support is the only way for these kind of issues, rarely we are seeing such cloud trial errors that get's resolve by itself with in few hours after requesting the trial.

Hope this helps.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...