Splunk Cloud Platform

[Bug] PDF Export no longer exports Pie Charts with percentage

ChristophS
Observer

@splunk  @BSplunk 

In order to include Percentage Values in both, Dashboards and PDF Exports I am using the xml setting:

<option name="charting.chart.showPercent">1</option>

I did set up a weekly scheduled PDF export a couple of month ago. It used to be working just fine exporting all my Pie Charts to PDF including percentage values.

Now I did not change anything on the setup but the pdf export is no longer including the pie charts at all.

After playing around a bit with the xml settings I found that the PDF export will only include the pie charts if I remove the setting mentiond above or replace it with:

<option name="charting.chart.showPercent">0</option>

So I guess there must be a Bug in the PDF creation logic.

Labels (2)
0 Karma

fechnert
Explorer

facing the same problem and removing the option line in the xml did not solve this problem.

SplunkVersion 8.2.4

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Accelerate Service Onboarding, Decomposition, Troubleshooting - and more with ITSI’s ...

Accelerate Service Onboarding, Decomposition, Troubleshooting - and more! Faster Time to ValueManaging and ...

New Release | Splunk Enterprise 9.3

Admins and Analyst can benefit from:  Seamlessly route data to your local file system to save on storage ...

2024 Splunk Career Impact Survey | Earn a $20 gift card for participating!

Hear ye, hear ye! The time has come again for Splunk's annual Career Impact Survey!  We need your help by ...