Security

users lost

ehowind

Hi, I´m Fabiola from Colombia. I have a splunk in version 4.1.5 running on linux, I was trying to add a user role manager, save and after that users were gone, and the roles I can not edit them. Can you please help me.

Thank you very much.

Tags (2)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Drainy
Champion

Just to be clear, were you editing an existing role? I have heard cases before where people have broken their own admin role completely so they cannot perform many admin actions by mistake. It is worth noting that a lot of these roles inherit between each other so editing one can have a knock on effect on others

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Drainy
Champion

Just to be clear, were you editing an existing role? I have heard cases before where people have broken their own admin role completely so they cannot perform many admin actions by mistake. It is worth noting that a lot of these roles inherit between each other so editing one can have a knock on effect on others

0 Karma

ehowind

I was making an addition to the user role an administrator to delete another user, when applying the changes occurred to me the problem. What should I do to correct it?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...