Security

question on loadjob command

jip31
Motivator

hi

I use loadjob command in my dashboard
they are scheduled every hour
if i want to have date displayed im forced to go in my dashboard before the schedule occurs, i have to wait for the schedule and after to refresh the dashboard in order to have data
at the beginning i have the message "Cannot find artifacts"

| loadjob savedsearch="admin:FO_Workstations_Monitoring:FO_EventServiceLog_Serv5" 

what I have to do please??

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

nikita_p
Contributor

Hi,
You can try the search mentioned below:
|loadjob [rest /services/saved/searches/mysearchname/history splunk_server=local |where isDone==1 |eventstats max(ttl) as maxttl |where ttl==maxttl |return $title]

Also PFB link on splunk answers, they have explained what all are the possibilities of these error you are facing. This might help you.
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/318096/why-am-i-getting-loadjob-error-cannot-find-artifac.html

View solution in original post

0 Karma

nikita_p
Contributor

Hi,
You can try the search mentioned below:
|loadjob [rest /services/saved/searches/mysearchname/history splunk_server=local |where isDone==1 |eventstats max(ttl) as maxttl |where ttl==maxttl |return $title]

Also PFB link on splunk answers, they have explained what all are the possibilities of these error you are facing. This might help you.
https://answers.splunk.com/answers/318096/why-am-i-getting-loadjob-error-cannot-find-artifac.html

0 Karma

jip31
Motivator

thanks nikita!

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@jip31 if your issue is resolved, please accept the answer to mark this question as resolved!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...