Security

Why am I unable to login to Splunk account (login just spins)?

mikewertheimer
Engager

I have a very old Splunk login account "stymiefl". When I try to login, the login just spins forever. I've tried different computers and am able to reset the password, but the login attempt just brings up the spinning graphic. I was able to create a new account and login, but would prefer to use my original account. Please advise.

mike.wertheimer@gmail.com

thanks,
mike

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

mikewertheimer
Engager

splunk.com. My issues has been resolved. Turns out that I was trying to use an incorrect userid. Correct user id and password got me logged in. Thanks to all who helped.

mike

View solution in original post

0 Karma

mikewertheimer
Engager

splunk.com. My issues has been resolved. Turns out that I was trying to use an incorrect userid. Correct user id and password got me logged in. Thanks to all who helped.

mike

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Do you mean a splunk.com login, or an account in your Splunk software instance?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...