Security

Why am I getting the error "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel"?

adhakshinamoort

Dear Team,

I am new to Splunk and trying to create one same for hitting the Splunk endpoint from the c# Code. I have configured in my localhost.

When i access the below URL, i am getting Login failed, from the code i am getting The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel., kindly advice on this. Thanks in advance.

https://localhost:8089/services/auth/login?username=admin&password=admin123

Tags (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

bucinar
Engager

hi @adhakshinamoorthy,

could you try with changing tls version to 1.2 ? ( i found simular syntax for this )

ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12;

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bucinar
Engager

hi @adhakshinamoorthy,

could you try with changing tls version to 1.2 ? ( i found simular syntax for this )

ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12;
0 Karma

ramprakash
Explorer

Hi..Can anyone tell me where exactly you changed this configuration.

0 Karma

adhakshinamoort

Thanks a lot its working now.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...