Security

View Contents of Authorize.conf from Web GUI

MikeElliott
Communicator

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could provide a search string that would list Users present within my Splunk Cloud instance, along with assigned "capabilities".

Kind regards,
Mike

0 Karma
1 Solution

MikeElliott
Communicator

Hi All,

I managed to discover the search I was looking for. I've included it below in case anyone else has this issue in the future.

| rest /services/authentication/current-context splunk_server=local | table defaultAppSourceRole capabilities

View solution in original post

0 Karma

MikeElliott
Communicator

Hi All,

I managed to discover the search I was looking for. I've included it below in case anyone else has this issue in the future.

| rest /services/authentication/current-context splunk_server=local | table defaultAppSourceRole capabilities
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...