Security

View Contents of Authorize.conf from Web GUI

MikeElliott
Communicator

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could provide a search string that would list Users present within my Splunk Cloud instance, along with assigned "capabilities".

Kind regards,
Mike

0 Karma
1 Solution

MikeElliott
Communicator

Hi All,

I managed to discover the search I was looking for. I've included it below in case anyone else has this issue in the future.

| rest /services/authentication/current-context splunk_server=local | table defaultAppSourceRole capabilities

View solution in original post

0 Karma

MikeElliott
Communicator

Hi All,

I managed to discover the search I was looking for. I've included it below in case anyone else has this issue in the future.

| rest /services/authentication/current-context splunk_server=local | table defaultAppSourceRole capabilities
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...