Security

Reverse Proxy SIngle Sign on

mukuldang08

My company has a new business web login to have Single sign ons for the users. I am trying to setup a reverse proxy to redirect my user to the business web login and then back and push them into the application after authentication. Is this possible. Please advice on how do I move forward have been going through tons of documentation cannot figure it out. Let me know if you need more information

Tags (1)
0 Karma

lakshman239
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can standup a simple reverse proxy server (e.g. apache web server) and follow the process outlined in https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/7.2.3/Security/ConfigureSplunkSSO

So, when users hit your weblogin, it will be redirected to apache, where you can validate/SSO and then redirect the users to splunk search head.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...