Security

Reverse Proxy SIngle Sign on

mukuldang08

My company has a new business web login to have Single sign ons for the users. I am trying to setup a reverse proxy to redirect my user to the business web login and then back and push them into the application after authentication. Is this possible. Please advice on how do I move forward have been going through tons of documentation cannot figure it out. Let me know if you need more information

Tags (1)
0 Karma

lakshman239
Influencer

You can standup a simple reverse proxy server (e.g. apache web server) and follow the process outlined in https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/7.2.3/Security/ConfigureSplunkSSO

So, when users hit your weblogin, it will be redirected to apache, where you can validate/SSO and then redirect the users to splunk search head.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...