Security

How to do email Domain Change?

twoods450

My company was acquired, we just migrated email domains, but need to update all user's email addresses so they can use google auth to sign in. I can't modify emails addresses as an admin. Any simple solution?

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Why can you no modify the email addresses yourself?  Admins have that power.  You should be able to go to Settings->Users, click on user name, replace the email address, and click Save.  Repeat for each user.

For a large number of users, use the authentication/users and authentication/users/{name} REST APIs in a script.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

twoods450

I guess I should have said, this is in SignalFX, the email fields are all grey'd out, I'm not seeing a mechanism to update them. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...