Security

How to create a WIDS/IDPS/Internet Content Filtering dashboard in Splunk?

waJesu
Path Finder
I need help on how to create a WIDS/IDPS/Internet Content Filtering dashboard in Splunk so that I can continuously monitor the web traffic or pull up reports when asked.
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @waJesu,

your question is just a little bit vague,

could you better describe your requirement, the data source that you need to monitor and the level of your Splunk knowledge?

In the meantime I hint to search in Splunkbase if there's some App (e.g. using your IPS technology) to use as starting point for your activity.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma

waJesu
Path Finder

I am not very experienced. I would like to monitor the IPS for traffic from the internet. I need to come up with a dashboard. It's the splunk query to use that I am looking for.

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...