Security

Failed to set cookie. Ensure cookies are enabled in your browser.

edfisher
Explorer

I got this error after months of issue free logons to Splunk. After checking everything on the client side, I finally discovered that my domain controllers were no longer offering LDAPS correctly. I'm posting this at the suggestion of someone at Splunk to see if it helps anyone else. The error, and the fix, are posted at retrohack.com.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

edfisher
Explorer

Sorry, I guess since I know, I should answer my own question to get the credit. The error, and the fix, are posted at retrohack.com.

View solution in original post

edfisher
Explorer

Sorry, I guess since I know, I should answer my own question to get the credit. The error, and the fix, are posted at retrohack.com.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...