Security

Change title on Login screen

justjosh
Explorer

Can you change the web page title of the login screen from "Login - Splunk" to something else?

I have tried editing the login.html page but this only allows you to change the word "Login", the "- Splunk" part appears hard-coded although I can't find where this is specified.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

asimagu
Builder

if you edit your javascript that fires while loading the page you can add your own title

document.title = "My title";

micm
Explorer

Have a look at $SPLUNKHOME/share/splunk/search_mrsparkle/templates/layout/base.html lines 90 following and the other template files.

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'm not sure where that setting is found, but according to http://www.splunk.com/view/SP-CAAAFT9, you should probably not remove "Splunk". It probably violates a TOS somewhere as well.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...