Security

Can I use the Splunk ODBC Driver if my network requires a proxy?

jacobworth1
Explorer

Can I use the Splunk ODBC Driver if my network requires a proxy?

New to Splunk and having difficulty..

1 Solution

mhtedford
Communicator

Yes, you can use the Splunk ODBC Driver on networks that require proxy servers. To enable this scenario, add an environment variable to the computer that runs the Splunk ODBC Driver.

For information about configuring the Splunk ODBC Driver on a network with proxy servers, see "Proxy Server Configuration" here: http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ODBC/2.1.1/UseODBC/ProxyServerConfiguration

View solution in original post

mhtedford
Communicator

Yes, you can use the Splunk ODBC Driver on networks that require proxy servers. To enable this scenario, add an environment variable to the computer that runs the Splunk ODBC Driver.

For information about configuring the Splunk ODBC Driver on a network with proxy servers, see "Proxy Server Configuration" here: http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/ODBC/2.1.1/UseODBC/ProxyServerConfiguration

jacobworth1
Explorer

Thank you!!!

mhtedford
Communicator

No problem!

jacobworth1
Explorer

SO helpful

mhtedford
Communicator

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfasfasdf

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfasfasfsdfasdf

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfasfdsafadsfa

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfadsfsdafadsfsdfdasf

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfasdfsdf

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfadsfdsfadsfdasfd

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfasfdsfasdfdsaf

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfasdfdsafdsfsdaf

mhtedford
Communicator

asdfasdfdsfas

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...