San Antonio User Group

Initial Meetup

Not_Greg
Explorer

Hey Folks, we're going to attempt an initial in person meetup on Tuesday next week (24 May). Anybody who is interested in attending  is welcome. I dont think we will do a presentation on this initial, really the goal would be to get together to gauge what level of interest there is in the SA community,  talk about what they want out of the group, and what it looks like going forward, meeting frequency, etc...

I am shooting for a small bar / restaurant on the NW side, inside 1604:
https://www.madpeckerbrewing.com/our-brewery/

We can revisit location choice if this ends up being too small. 

phantom_mhike
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I'll be there. I invited a few people but who knows if they will make it

0 Karma

Atriarc
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it tomorrow. I have some prior commitments I have to attend to however, I will be there in spirit! Y'all have fun and have a beverage for me.

0 Karma

robcgaskins
Path Finder

We still good to meetup tomorrow at 7pm?  Excited to meet each other.  I there if its a go, at mad peckers.

0 Karma

Not_Greg
Explorer

Yup, ill see you folks there!

0 Karma

Not_Greg
Explorer

Oh Nerds, I didn't include a time, was going for 7pm or 1900 for the meeting

robcgaskins
Path Finder

I'll confirm that I'll be there if it's after 5:00pm.  Thanks.  Let's discuss Splunk, San Antonio and network!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...