Path Finder

im in!

robcgaskins
Path Finder

Great idea let's make it happen.

0 Karma

Not_Greg
Explorer

Yea I think as of a few weeks ago they allowed in person stuff for meetups. Ill see about getting a place to meet somewhere. 

robcgaskins
Path Finder

anything new on development?  do you need me to contemplate anything?

0 Karma

Not_Greg
Explorer

Thinking about starting somewhere informal, where folks who may be interested in attending can go and talk about what they want out of the group, and what it looks like going forward, meeting frequency, etc...

Going to Suggest a place on the NW side, Inside 1604, on Tuesday. Open to other options though, Depending on where people live. 
https://www.madpeckerbrewing.com/

robcgaskins
Path Finder

The idea of how to approach is fantastic!  I'm familiar with location and is perfect setting after a workday to socialize and progress. I'm down!

0 Karma

robcgaskins
Path Finder

Sounds fantastic!  Would love to bring an energy to make us happen. Thanks!

robcgaskins
Path Finder

New to Splunk as of mid-April.  Would love to get a group to sharpen ourselves.

0 Karma

daidric
Engager

I'm down 🙂

phantom_mhike
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

count me in as well

Atriarc
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Awesome! Let me know how I can help. Looking forward to regrowing the San Antonio User Group!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...