Reporting

table question to add addtional columns/fields

omun0z
Explorer

Hello, I'm trying to add additional columns/fields from an additional CSV table lookup at the end of the table part in a search syntax to create a Report as below, but I'm not sure if that is possible as is not working, I just get a couple of blank additional columns with some error names.

sourcetype=ib:ipam:network index=ib_ipam | eval dedup_key=view."/".address."/".cidr | dedup dedup_key | eval Network_CIDR=address."/".cidr | search view = "Ashland" | ................................................................................................ | table Timestamp, "Network View", Network, CIDR, Total, Allocated, Reserved, Assigned, Protocol, "Utilization %", Unmanaged, [|inputlookup Ashland-Networks-EAs.csv |search Network = Network_CIDR |table Network, Region_DDI]

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Omar.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

omun0z
Explorer

Thank you so much!! It worked.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

omun0z
Explorer

Hi to4kawa, I tried to add [|inputlookup Ashland-Networks-EAs.csv |search Network = Network_CIDR |table Network, Region_DDI]  in the table part to add additional columns/fields based on the comun column Network_CIDR....  I think this is not the correct way, but not sure if this is possible.

Thanks,

Omar.

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion
0 Karma

omun0z
Explorer

Thank you so much!! It worked.

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion

sample:

|makeresults | table[| inputlookup geo_attr_countries.csv | table iso2 iso3]

This can't work.

your sub search can't work.  What do you want to do? 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...