Reporting

pdf as a dashboard- shedule pdf delivery

isabelcarvajal

Hello.

I currently have a dashboard in which I share multiple data, I need to send the pdf, organized, that is, the pdf is exactly the same as the dashboard without spaces and the graphics segmented on different sheets.

I appreciate your help

Tags (2)
0 Karma

xpac
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

The PDF export for dashboards built into Splunk is not really pretty, and there's sadly no way to improve on it.
You can do a workaround, like setting up a system that opens a dashboard in actual browser and then uses some browser plugin to screenshot it. There's actually an app for that in development by Splunk PS, but it's not public yet. You might be able to get by contacting support...

Hope that helps - if it does I'd be happy if you would upvote/accept this answer, so others could profit from it. 🙂

0 Karma

isabelcarvajal

thanks for your answer.

is aware of whether it is possible to send several queries by building a report similar to a dashboard from splunk report.

🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...