Reporting

capabilities not able to view remote report on dashboard

LavelleJnr

Hello, ive created a remote report that runs in GCP that updates every 30 minutes, we are displaying these results on a dashboard in an on premises environment. However only certain users are able to view this data, for admins etc it is fine, however even power users arent able to see the data, we just get a Unable to find object id= xxxxx. Yet if i give the users our local_power which was created to have LESS capabilities than the built in power user it works fine. I spent about 3 hours trying to find out why this could be yesterday but its a mystery. Anyone have an idea whats causing this?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

Vardhan
Contributor

Hi,

Can you click on Edit permissions  for the dashboard and check is there permission given for only admin to read and write? Are Everyone can read it?

Vardhan_0-1615667897768.png

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...