Reporting

Scheduling And Reporting Quiz

EnescoH

The question

"Which of the following user roles are able to display a report in all apps?"

Has no correct answer. I've picked each answer while getting the other questions purposely wrong and received 0% on every answer. Could this be fixed because I would love to know what the correct answer is for my Splunk Core Certified User Exam. Please and thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @chaker 

My name is Vatsal and I’m a Moderator for the Splunk Community. If you are interested in getting clarification on the accuracy of an exam question, you can submit an inquiry through the Splunk Certification Exam Challenge Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNbazHWyzLMxPiwhZhfVrdz9KS6FCmoaIuodFK3f7q-sSH7g/viewform). If you need further assistance beyond that, you can email certification@splunk.com with your concerns and feedback.

chaker
Contributor

I suggest sending an email to certification@splunk.com.

I don't think discussing exam questions and answers here is the best approach.

In my experience, the answer to the lab questions is found in the slide deck for the pre requisite classes. 

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...