Reporting

Scheduled report

jonydupre
Path Finder

Hi,

Not too long ago I made an audit dashboard with input forms/date pickers etc. My team wants a scheduled report send to our mailbox. So I cloned the audit dashboard and made it static by removing the forms/date pickers etc. But still I don't see the option "Export > Schedule PDF delivery".. I only see Export as PDF, which downloads the current dashboard.

But I should be able to schedule a report now right? Only thing which might conflict is a dashboard-item which shows the used commands in the last 7 days.. But everything works on it's own without input..

I'm I missing something here?

Thanks.

0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @jonydupre,
did you remove all the inputs and tokens?
if your role has the grant to schedule pdf and you removed all inputs and tokens youshould be able to schedule pdf.

Ciao.
Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @jonydupre,
did you remove all the inputs and tokens?
if your role has the grant to schedule pdf and you removed all inputs and tokens youshould be able to schedule pdf.

Ciao.
Giuseppe

0 Karma

jonydupre
Path Finder

Yes. The role is nog granted to me. Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...