Reporting

Scheduled report

jonydupre
Path Finder

Hi,

Not too long ago I made an audit dashboard with input forms/date pickers etc. My team wants a scheduled report send to our mailbox. So I cloned the audit dashboard and made it static by removing the forms/date pickers etc. But still I don't see the option "Export > Schedule PDF delivery".. I only see Export as PDF, which downloads the current dashboard.

But I should be able to schedule a report now right? Only thing which might conflict is a dashboard-item which shows the used commands in the last 7 days.. But everything works on it's own without input..

I'm I missing something here?

Thanks.

0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @jonydupre,
did you remove all the inputs and tokens?
if your role has the grant to schedule pdf and you removed all inputs and tokens youshould be able to schedule pdf.

Ciao.
Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @jonydupre,
did you remove all the inputs and tokens?
if your role has the grant to schedule pdf and you removed all inputs and tokens youshould be able to schedule pdf.

Ciao.
Giuseppe

0 Karma

jonydupre
Path Finder

Yes. The role is nog granted to me. Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...