Reporting

Scheduled PDF generates incomplete report - some dashboard panels are missing

serpin
Explorer

Hi,
I've created a simple xml dashboard with multple panels that can generate a correct document when obtained via Export PDF button on the Dashboard view.

But when try to use the Schedule PDF Delivery an incomplete version of the PDF is produced where 3 panels are not getting rendered. Only the pannel titles are showing.

Can anyone help on this?

Thanks
Sergio

Tags (1)
0 Karma

zillionlee
Path Finder

i met the same question,too. do you use the 'single' pannel ?
Don't use the 'single' pannel ,it looks like no effect. try to use "table" pannel, even it has only one single value.

0 Karma

zillionlee
Path Finder

yeah,you absolutely can contact them for help. hope them can fix this question.

0 Karma

serpin
Explorer

Thanks zillionlee

Yes actually I'm using a couple of single value pannels but they're not the ones that don't get rendered. I tried removing all singlepannels, but the problem persists even without any of them.

I'm using Splunk 6.0.1

Do you think it's easy to get Splunk support to fix this? I'm kind of a new splunk user and haven't yet submitted any service request to Splunk.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...