abhayneilam
Contributor

Hi,

I have total of 6 panels in a dashboards, please find the details below :

2 panels in first row
1 panel in second row
1 panel in third row
2 panel in last row

In my dashboard it is displaying fine, but when I am generating pdf , it is coming one panel output one page, it is not coming as it is showing in the dashboard

Please help me to get the pdf document the way it is being displayed in the dashboard

Tags (3)
0 Karma

DaveSavage
Builder

Have you talked to anybody at Splunk about this? There seems to be some traffic here in the Splunkbase concerning limitations. See these links:
http://splunk-base.splunk.com/answers/67071/new-pdf-generation-limitations
http://splunk-base.splunk.com/answers/68250/splunk-5-and-new-pdf-built-in-feature

Drainy outlines a work-around for advanced xml dashboards in the 2nd link.

0 Karma

DaveSavage
Builder

Abhayneilam - sorry - have been out of the loop on 'real' work (lol). As Drainy says, post your xml here and peeps can do some deeper rooted analysis for you..
Br
D

0 Karma

Drainy
Champion

Could you perhaps post your xml?

0 Karma

abhayneilam
Contributor

Any solution to this would be highly appreciated !!

0 Karma

abhayneilam
Contributor

Hi Dave,

Its nice to have your answer, but the thing is that I have only 7 rows ( dashboard panels ) in my dashboard, 6 panels are coming in pdf but not the seventh one.

This surprises me a lot .. could you please let me know how it can be fixed or what can be done to get rid of this issue

Also, I am using 5.0.1 SPLUNK Version

0 Karma

abhayneilam
Contributor

Any solution to this problem would be highly appreciated !!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...