Other Usage

How to increase Pivot Limit

alvinsullivan

I use a datamodel and I access it with pivot command. Everything is fine until there is data with long text.
Let's say there is field A, B, C, and field B has long text. The text in field B is truncated to 2016 characters.
The data is not truncated if I search without pivot or turn off acceleration, but I don't want to turn off acceleration.
How to increase this limit?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

jacobpevans
Motivator

Duplicate of this: https://answers.splunk.com/answers/447709/accelerated-datamodel-calculated-field-length-limi.html

Cheers,
Jacob

If you feel this response answered your question, please do not forget to mark it as such. If it did not, but you do have the answer, feel free to answer your own post and accept that as the answer.
0 Karma

schplunk_meiste
Engager

It might be a duplicate question, but the original post you reference does not solve the issue either. Someone from Splunk should explain why users can't have the choice of determining the size of fields they want to accelerate. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...