Reporting

Is it possible to have dark theme in embedded reports?

famliu
Explorer

I have been using dark theme in dashboards. Is it possible to have dark theme in embedded reports?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

famliu
Explorer

Adding style "filter: invert(100%) !important" to the containing element solved the problem.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@famliu - Do you mean embedding the report in the dashboard as a panel/table/chart? Ideally, it should follow the dashboard theme.

Try refreshing the page. Or opening in an incognito window.

I hope this helps!!!

0 Karma

famliu
Explorer

Thanks for your reply.

What I want is dark theme for embedded report for external website, described here embedded report for external website

0 Karma

VatsalJagani
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Okay got it. I've not seen any parameter from Splunk's side to make it in Dark Theme.

That embedded report is just an HTML iframe. See if it's possible to override the CSS of it from the parent page.

You can submit an enhancement request for that in Splunk - https://ideas.splunk.com/ideas 

0 Karma

famliu
Explorer

Adding style "filter: invert(100%) !important" to the containing element solved the problem.

Thanks!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...