Reporting

How to change report email format when inline table selected ?

corehan
Explorer

I have some scheduler reports which are sending with email. Is there any additional option while "inline" selected ? I want create or format report like dashboard view but it should be in email body. It is running text base with table view, now.

inline_table.pngsplunk_mail.png

Labels (1)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

probably not other than these? Have you look a possibility to schedule a dashboard as pdf? Of course there are some restrictions what you could have on it. 
r. Ismo

0 Karma

corehan
Explorer

Hi,

Dashboard view fine but it's only send with attached pdf file. I want show in email body.

0 Karma

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

There is no such option available in sendemail. 

I believe you are looking some custom HTML email notifications.

Are you looking for something like this.

09E4C724-109D-427B-A7C5-73A8AE86F45C.png

 then some additional coding is required.

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.
0 Karma

corehan
Explorer

Exactly.  I need like this format, company logo's or background style.. etc. Also Soutamo share link in previously post.  Can i use for this or can you share any example html codes or additioanal app for splunk ?

Regards,

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Then maybe command sendemail command inside your query which is doing actual report sending or the next option is create your own command to send reports unless you could found if from splunkbase app.

Maybe this?

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1794/

r. Ismo

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...