Other Usage

How do we install the app through self service ?

AL3Z
Builder

Hi all,

How we could install the the app Anomali ThreatStream  via self service in Splunk cloud ES,
what is the process of it.

Thanks..

Labels (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @AL3Z,

go in [Manage Apps > browse More apps] and choose Anomali ThreatStream App for Splunk.

Then you have to insert your Splunk credentials (not Splunk Cloud Credentials!) and the installatin is automatic.

i suppose that you have to configure inputs, but I cannot give informatio because I never dis it, but there's a documentation on anomali site about Splunk Integration.

You can find few additional documentation also on https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3443 

Ciao.

Giuseppe

AL3Z
Builder

@gcusello 

I am using the splunk cloud over here do we have that feasibility of installing by own ?

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @AL3Z,

as you can read at https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AddOns/released/Overview/SplunkCloudinstall, if you have Victoria Experience (the new interface to install Apps on Splunk Cloud),  you can install apps from Splunkbase by yourself, there are some controls only to install custom apps that must be checked and usually have issues to be solved before installation.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

AL3Z
Builder

@gcusello ,

I'm trying to update the app here 

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @AL3Z,

where, in Manage apps?

what's the issue?

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...