Reporting

How do I create a custom License Report used by selected Indexes including graphical view

SamHTexas
Builder

How do I create a custom License Report used by selected Indexes including graphical view. Is the License master a good server to do it on? Thank u

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

See the splunk_monitoring_console app for licensing reports you can use as examples.  The License Manager is the best place for such reports.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma

SamHTexas
Builder

Bro, I have used the Monitoring console but it will not let me select the 6 indexers that I want to see as a breakdown of the license usage per Indexer. MC only shows me the whole license usage as one pool. Please advise & Thank u 

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I didn't say to use the MC.  I said to look in the splunk_monitoring_console directory for example queries you can use for building your own query.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...