Reporting

How come my scheduled PDF from a dashboard is not showing the entire choropleth map?

rohit_kothuru

I have generated a dashboard consisting of a choropleth map and set the zoom settings to show only US. But when I generate a PDF of the same dashboard, I am getting only half of the map which is shown in dashboard. I changed the page size and orientation as well but no luck.

Can we control the size of each panels in the generated PDF or is there any other means to achieve this?

0 Karma

bjoernjensen
Contributor

Hey,

As far as my experience for PDF generating (in 6.x that was) goes, requirements pointing to certain design changes or adding visualizations ... are pretty expensive (effort wise).

Did you have a look into this app?
https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4030/

We took the easier way and provided a read only (management) account for the customer splunk environment, only showing that app/dashboard.

All the best,
Björn

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...