Reporting

Email notification from Splunk Community

gekoner
Communicator

Is anyone else no longer receiving from Email notification from this Splunk Answers systems, the @splunkbase.com domain? I used to get them and I no longer get alerts, per my profile settings, Is till should. We see no connections on my inbound mail queue since 6 weeks ago.

1 Solution

gekoner
Communicator

Since no one replied - I'll provide an update. I'm now getting E-mail notifications again as of this morning. The domain changed to splunk.com from splunkbase.com if you have a Safe senders or whitelist.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gekoner
Communicator

Since no one replied - I'll provide an update. I'm now getting E-mail notifications again as of this morning. The domain changed to splunk.com from splunkbase.com if you have a Safe senders or whitelist.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...