Reporting

Create and Send Report With 2 or More Queries

jslealdi
Explorer

Hello. I'm wondering if I can have an email with 2 queries:
* The 1st one would have a timechart, and (query 1)
* The 2nd one would have the specific details of the previous chart (query 2)

The idea is to get a single email with both, the PDF with the visual chart and with the CVS file with the details.

0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi jslealdi,
the only way to do this is using a php script.
I know tat is is possible, but I cannothelp you.

As a workaround, if could be acceptable for you, you could create a dashboard with both the panels (but without inputs) and then schedule this dashboard sending it by email, but without the attached csv, only a pdf with both the panels.

Bye.
Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi jslealdi,
the only way to do this is using a php script.
I know tat is is possible, but I cannothelp you.

As a workaround, if could be acceptable for you, you could create a dashboard with both the panels (but without inputs) and then schedule this dashboard sending it by email, but without the attached csv, only a pdf with both the panels.

Bye.
Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...