Reporting

Create a report with two different time ranges

vkmurthy

I have a report created which analyzes my data over the past 30 days.

Then I have a dashboard, with three different searches/panels that analyzes specific data over the last 24 hours.

I would like to put the data from this dashboard into the same report. This would be highly convenient to see everything on one page by Id which is a field. If the data is not available for the past 24 hours, but exists over 30 days, that cell should be empty .

More specifically, in the 30 day report I search for all units that have been online in the past 30 days, and then put them in a table.

Id="*" Status="*" earliest=-30d latest=now
| dedup Id
| table _time Id customer Status Number_of_Days_Since_Comms

in the dashboard, my three searches create sparklines or tables.

Id="*" metrics1="0.0"
|chart sparkline(avg(metrics1)) as "Metrics1 over 24 Hours" by Id

Id="*" metrics2="0.0"
|chart sparkline(avg(metrics2)) as "Metrics2 over 24 Hours" by Id

Id="*" (metrics3<="X" OR metrics4<"Y")
|table _time Id metrics3 metrics4 

How can I combine these into a single report?

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

I have no idea what you really need here. Please edit/comment and add much more detail.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...