Reporting

Column moves left when I export dashboard to Pdf

duyuzhuo
Explorer

Because of the dashboard has too many units, I have changed 600 to 1400 in pdfgen_chart.py.but when I export Pdf, the column moves to left, why? how to fix it?alt text

alt text

Richfez
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Where in pdfgen_chart.py did you make that change?

My guess is that most likely you either changed the wrong thing, or didn't change it everywhere it needed to be changed.

Also, what exactly were you trying to change? Because this didn't seem to alter anything noticeable (and expected), only cause a bug or weird behavior - which is frankly what I'd expect if you go changing numbers and things in that python file... 🙂 (At least until you spend an hour debugging what you did...)

0 Karma

duyuzhuo
Explorer

thanks for your answer

I just change 600 to 1400 in pdfgen_chart.py to make x-arix full display.

class Chart(SvgBasedViz):
    def init(self, data, fields, props, locale, runningAsScript=False):
        SvgBasedViz.init(self, data, fields, props, width=600, height=350, genSvgScriptName="gensvg.js", runningAsScript=runningAsScript, locale=locale)

like this link https://answers.splunk.com/answers/499214/why-does-my-dashboard-shows-labels-in-column-chart.html

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...