#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Training

elljml15

I am a veteran and I am trying to take advantage of the free training for Splunk Fundamentals II. I created a personal account with my personal email address. 

I sign to the site with no problem but when I try to verify that I am vet it says I completed the verification process but at the bottom of that verification box theres a message. ...then i get an email to the same personal account telling me someone is trying to use my account... and its me. I really dont know how to fix this issue and i'm looking for assistance. the email is from workforcetraining@splunk.com  thanks in advance!Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.49.20 PM copy.png

0 Karma

gjanders
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Perhaps email education@splunk.com ? They usually assist with education related issues/inquiries.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...