#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Seal of Approval Badge/Award broken (bug)

DalJeanis
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

I just "earned" another "Seal of Approval" badge. "Seal of Approval: Accepts Answers On 50% Of Questions They Have Posted. Awarded 2321 Times"

At the moment, I have 48 of them. I have asked 7 questions, and accepted answers on 4. Seems like my number of "Seal of Approval" badges should be 4 or less.

I received this badge when someone else accepted my answer on their question. My guess is that the identities on the validation test for that badge are reversed, certainly reversed for who is awarded, but perhaps also reversed for who is tested.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

ppablo
Retired

Hi @DalJeanis!

A bug was just filed for this issue this morning, so it's on our radar 🙂

If you come across any site related bugs, please send an email to answers-support@splunk.com with details about the issue, and we can get a ticket filed.

Thanks for the help!

Patrick

View solution in original post

0 Karma

ppablo
Retired

Hi @DalJeanis!

A bug was just filed for this issue this morning, so it's on our radar 🙂

If you come across any site related bugs, please send an email to answers-support@splunk.com with details about the issue, and we can get a ticket filed.

Thanks for the help!

Patrick

0 Karma

DalJeanis
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Sure. Sorry it took me 40 extra messages over the last nine months to realize that it was not a reasonable feature...

0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @DalJeanis!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...