#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

My Journey of Life with Splunk

vikramyadav
Contributor

It always amaze me how much time people waste searching endlessly for magic shortcuts to success and fulfilment when the only real path is staring them right in the face. Yes, I know that’s hard. It's a lot of work. What can I say, that’s life. Besides, look on the bright side: You get to do what you want and you get to do it your way. There’s just one catch. You’ve got to start somewhere. Ideas and opportunities don’t just materialize out of thin air.

I early started developing my interest in Data Analytics and Splunk when I joined energetic start up organisation - Avotrix. The only way I know to get started is by learning a marketable skill and getting to work. I completed my initial courses from Splunk and started exploring advance features of it.

My motivation is simple really. I just want to secure a well-paying career that allows me to support my family and be able to take them on good holidays. I’m willing to put in the time to achieve that.

I started giving courses to the unemployed and new Grads students from various countries. My obsession is providing tools knowledge to the youth to support their development and initiatives for career aspiration. Because My company believes that individuals work optimally in different ways, it allows me to design my own interest towards Splunk technology. With this inspiration I have initiated "Mumbai Splunk User Group" to gather Splunk Ninjas from various location to share  thoughts and grow together. This conviction and determination helped overcome insurmountable odds and become vivid group in Splunk community. I believe  accumulating a diverse set of experiences can help you run your business best.

I always explore various ideas to develop app which can make day to day data analysis easier for every individuals. As a outcome I have developed "Gogs App for Splunk" for Opensource Version Control Service. I am glad to share the recognition and reward from Splunk for this innovative work. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Splunk for recognising my contribution towards Splunk community.

You never know what journey life is going to take you on or how technology could end up allowing you to share your passions with the world. The journey I went on may have taken years but it led me to create the app that has more than 100+ downloads from users worldwide. 😊

I will be happy to connect with you all.
Linkedin
Facebook
Instagram

Peterman
Explorer

@vikramyadav wrote:

It always amaze me how much time people waste searching endlessly for magic shortcuts to success and fulfilment when the only real path is staring them right in the face. Yes, I know that’s hard. It's a lot of work. What can I say, that’s life. Besides, look on the bright side: You get to do what you want and you get to do it your way. There’s just one catch. You’ve got to start somewhere. Ideas and opportunities don’t just materialize out of thin air.

I early started developing my interest in Data Analytics and Splunk when I joined energetic start up organisation - Avotrix . The only way I know to get started is by learning a marketable skill and getting to work. I completed my initial courses from Splunk and started exploring advance features of it.

My motivation is simple really. I just want to secure a well-paying career that allows me to support my family and be able to take them on good holidays. I’m willing to put in the time to achieve that.

I started giving courses to the unemployed and new Grads students from various countries. My obsession is providing tools knowledge to the youth to support their development and initiatives for career aspiration. Because My company believes that individuals work optimally in different ways, it allows me to design my own interest towards Splunk technology. With this inspiration I have initiated "Mumbai Splunk User Group" to gather Splunk Ninjas from various location to share  thoughts and grow together. This conviction and determination helped overcome insurmountable odds and become vivid group in Splunk community. I believe  accumulating a diverse set of experiences can help you run your business best.

I always explore various ideas to develop app which can make day to day data analysis easier for every individuals. As a outcome I have developed "Gogs App for Splunk" for Opensource Version Control Service. I am glad to share the recognition and reward from Splunk for this innovative work. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank Splunk for recognising my contribution towards Splunk community.

You never know what journey life is going to take you on or how technology could end up allowing you to share your passions with the world. The journey I went on may have taken years but it led me to create the app that has more than 100+ downloads from users worldwide. 😊

I will be happy to connect with you all.
Linkedin
Facebook
Instagram

it  is very informative man ii love reading your comment

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...