#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

BOTS at Splunk .conf '21 virtual for EMEA timezone based people

fredd
Explorer

Hello!

Is there any information if virtual BOTS at .conf '21 would be organised for other timezones than AMER? I am mostly interested in EMEA one. I could find only one date and time and that is 1AM in here, not too convenient time to play CTFs.

Regards,
Damian

Tags (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

All of the live events at .conf21 take place in the Americas/Los Angeles time zone.  Keynotes will be replayed at a more convenient EMEA time and other recorded sessions should be available on demand, but BOTS is a one-time live-only event.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

fredd
Explorer

That's a shame, we liked it last year so much! I even managed to convince more people to participate just to find out this. Too bad.

Anyway, if anyone from the BOTS team is reading this, we would love to participate this year again with a bigger representation than before! 😉

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

All of the live events at .conf21 take place in the Americas/Los Angeles time zone.  Keynotes will be replayed at a more convenient EMEA time and other recorded sessions should be available on demand, but BOTS is a one-time live-only event.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...