Monitoring Splunk

create alert

vineela
Path Finder

Hi All,

I have logs in splunk and i need to create field values and create table with the values,present in logs.

example :Caused by: org.apache.kafka.connect.errors.ConnectException: Failed to start new JMS session connection 1: JMSWMQ2013: The security authentication was not valid that was supplied for queue manager 'EVT302' with connection mode 'Client' and host name '10.37.84.12,10.37.100.13(1442)'.

Above one is the example log and i need to extract value under caused by as description and queue manager number and also the hostname. 
Can anyone help me on the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels (1)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
| rex "Caused by: (?<cause>([^:]+:){3}).*queue manager '(?<queuemanager>[^']+).*host name '(?<hostname>[^']+)"
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...